This domain has Canada written all over it.
Nothing says Canada like an email address and website with a .ca domain extension! .ca is the country code Top Level Domain (ccTLD) for individuals, businesses, and groups located in Canada.
- Business. Speak directly to Canadians with a domain name they recognize and trust. Or protect your brand by registering the .ca version of your .com.
- Individuals. Create a patriotic email address or launch a website with a Canadian flair.
- Not-for-profit. Reach out with a website address that identifies your organization with Canadian values.
- French customers. Now available – Talk to customers in their native language with a French IDN for .ca
How to register a .ca domain
- Check the availability of your .ca domain name by typing the name you want into the domain search box above.
- Select a domain name from the available options.
- Specify your preferred language, registrant name, and legal type. Read and accept the Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) agreement.
- Complete your registration.**
- If you didn’t accept the CIRA agreement during registration, you’ll receive an email directing you to www.Cira.ca where you will validate your registrant information (new registrants only).
- Once your account is approved by CIRA, you can log in to My Account>My Products on GoDaddy to use your new .ca domain name.
- Parked Page
- Total DNS control
- Status alerts
- Domain forwarding & masking
- Change of registration
- Domain locking
- Getting started guide