Buy Frontline Plus For Cats from PetCareSupplies.com. Extra Discounts + Free Shipping on All Orders!
Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for Cats
Frontline Plus for cats is an easy to apply topical spot-on treatment for cats suffering from flea and tick infestations. A fast acting solution, this Merial product kills 100% adult fleas within just 12 hours. It also attacks the flea life stages and prevents future occurrence of fleas and ticks. A long-lasting, waterproof treatment for cats and 8 weeks and older kittens, Frontline Plus remains effective for an entire month.
Frontline Plus is a product from the house of Merial. It is a scientific formulation with fipronil and S-methoprene as the active ingredients. Manufactured to suit all breeds of cats, its rapid action kills adult fleas within 12 hours. It also has strong killing action on larva, pupa and ova of fleas and ticks and eliminates them continuously for a month.
The waterproof treatment is suitable and safe for breeding, pregnant and nursing felines. It protects the pets from flea and tick borne diseases like Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain fever, Flea Allergy Dermatitis etc. Repeating it periodically protects cats against these parasites and the diseases spread by them.
- One treatment for fleas and ticks.
- Fast acting treatment that attack parasite life stages and makes cat flea free within few hours.
- Waterproof solution that remains effective for four weeks.
- Easy to apply topical spot-on treatment.
- Eliminates chance of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Use on 8 weeks and older kittens and cats. Part the fur at the base of the skull and between the shoulders and create a spot for application.
- Put the tip of the pipette on the spot and squeeze out the solution on the spot. According to research, 0.5 ml Frontline Plus is enough for any sized cat.
- Refrain from applying on damaged skin. Keep away from the pet’s eyes and mouth. If the solution accidently enters in the cat’s eyes then flush thoroughly with water.
- It is safe to use on breeding, pregnant and nursing cats. In case of treating weak or sick animals, consult a vet.
- The application site may turn sore, red or itchy. Do NOT allow the cat to lick that area. If the signs persist for long then contact a vet.
- Do NOT administer Frontline Plus on cats that show hypersensitivity to alcohol or insecticides.
- Do NOT allow other pets to groom each other until the application site is dry.
- On licking the cat may vomit, hyper salivate or show hyperesthesia symptoms for some time. Contact a vet if such signs persist.
- Keep away from the pet’s eyes and mouth.
- Do NOT smoke, eat or drink while administering this flea and tick treatment.
- Wash hands and exposed skin with soap and water after applying Frontline Plus.