Buy Frontline Plus for Dogs from PetCareSupplies.com. Extra Discounts + Free Shipping on All Orders
Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Treatment for Dogs
Fleas and ticks are present everywhere affecting dog’s health. To protect dogs from such external parasites, a powerful flea and tick treatment is necessary. Frontline Plus for dogs is a fast-acting and long-lasting solution that kills external parasites. Treating fleas and ticks, this topical solution also protects dogs against flea and tick borne diseases. This spot-on treatment successfully destroys all life stages of fleas and prevents further re-infestation.
A product by Merial, Frontline Plus for dogs is a monthly spot-on treatment that prevents flea and tick infestation. The combination of two active ingredients – Fipronil and (S)Methoprene, magically work to kill fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours of application. Fipronil kills adult fleas and ticks, and the other chemical (S)-methoprene breaks flea life cycle by attacking flea eggs and larvae. Working together, their effect lasts for a month. Frontline Plus spreads across dog’s skin evenly because of its penetration action, and lasts for weeks.
- Fipronil; (S)Methoprene
- Frontline Plus is an effective topical solution that treats various external parasites
- Quick in its action, it removes fleas within 24 hours of application
- It destroys the life cycle of flea along with killing its various stages
- It effectively works for a month not allowing fleas and ticks to attack for re-infestation
- It successfully fights against deer ticks, brown ticks, lone star ticks and American dog ticks
- Frontline Plus also guards dogs against flea allergy dermatitis (FAD)
- The waterproof property makes it efficient even when a dog goes for swimming or has a bath
- Weigh dog before treating with a Frontline Plus.
- Make dog stand in a comfortable position to apply the solution.
- On the back of your pet, part the fur between the shoulder blades where the dog cannot lick.
- Remove pipette from the pack and break the seal. Place the tip of the pipette on the located spot without touching hair.
- Squeeze and empty the entire content at the spot.
- Be careful not to touch the area until the application is wet.
- For small and medium dogs, apply at single spot.
- For large dogs, apply at 4-5 spots starting from the place between the shoulder blades and reaching the base of the tail.
- It is suitable for nursing, breeding and pregnant dogs.
- For old, debilitated and pets on other medications, consult a veterinarian.
Dosage as per dog size:
|Color Code (pack color)||Dose||Dog Size|
|Orange||0.67 ml||0-22 lbs|
|Blue||1.34 ml||23-44 lbs|
|Purple||2.68 ml||45-88 lbs|
|Red||4.02 ml||89-132 lbs|
- Frontline Plus is advisable for 8 weeks and older puppies and dogs.
- Frontline Plus for dogs is strictly not recommended for felines.
- Keep away from children and pets, and other animal feeds.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct flame and heat.
- Consult a vet before treating aged, injured, debilitated dogs and pets that are on medication.
- If swallowed accidentally, contact poison control center or your physician immediately.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes. If it enters, wash with running water for few minutes.
- After treating dog, wash hands with soap and water.