Want to save the most exciting moments of your favorite PC games? Gecata by Movavi lets you record gameplay, as well as microphone and webcam output – with no freezes or slowdowns. Save game videos in the MP4 format optimized for uploading to YouTube and supported by most devices and computers.
Haven’t you thought about saving the most exciting moments of your Diablo III or Grand Theft Auto? With Movavi Game Capture, you can record a full-screen gameplay at 60 frames per second speed and save it to any video format: MP4, MKV, AVI, FLV, etc. Simply press F10 when playing your game to start capturing. Save game recordings for your smartphone, tablet, or gaming console including Sony PSP, PlayStation Vita, Xbox, iPhone 5, iPad 3, and Samsung Galaxy SIII. Upload records to YouTube or Facebook right away using a built-in sharing application.
- Capture games in full-screen mode
- Capture anything else you want from your screen: video games, streaming videos, web surfing, and more
- Create custom capture modes and preserve the screen the way you want it
- Record your own sound effects directly from microphone or speakers, even add sounds for the cursor’s actions
- Capture individual screenshots without the need for third-party graphics software
- Save your video to any media format including AVI, MP4, FLV, MKV, 3GP, MPEG-1,2, MOV, etc. or convert them for mobile devices: iPhone, iPad, Sony PSP, Android smartphones and tablets, Microsoft Zune, BlackBerry, and more.