Movavi Screen Recorder – Personal is a powerful tool for all kinds of screencasting: capturing screen activity or web events, creating voiced software tutorials, and recording video call chats. Export output files in any popular format for PC or Mac, or upload them to YouTube. Save screencasts in AVI, MP4, and other formats.
If you think that capturing video from your computer screen demands extra hardware or cumbersome programs, think again. Movavi Screen Capture can capture any type of screen activity and save it to any popular video format. No matter what you want to record: a screencast for a video tutorial, online video, Flash animation from a website, or a video chat with your family and friends, Screen Capture will help you to record it as a high-quality video at a speed of up to 60 frames per second. Select one of the ready-made capture modes or adjust the settings manually. Save the result in most popular video formats, convert them for your mobile device and upload to YouTube, Facebook, FTP, or S3.
– Record video chats, screencasts, online video, and other kinds of screen activity
– Record narration while capturing video to create screencasts with voiceover
– Highlight the cursor, set your own click sound, capture keyboard actions
– Save captured video in any popular media format
– Convert the recordings for your mobile device: smartphones, tablets, media players
– Share video files on Facebook, YouTube, FTP, or S3 with just a few clicks
– Easily grab and edit screenshots, save them in any graphics format
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 with up-to-date patches/service packs installed
- Intel or AMD or compatible processors, 1GHz
- Minimum graphics display resolution of 1024×768, 32-bit color
- 256MB RAM for Windows 2000 and XP*, 512MB for Vista, 1GB for Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Minimum 50MB free hard disk space for installation, 1GB for ongoing operations
- The latest version of QuickTime Player for Windows for MOV file processing
- Administrator permissions are required for installation