VMware Fusion Pro takes virtualization on the Mac to the next level with powerful features designed for advanced users, developers and IT admins. With leading edge desktop virtualization features and added cloud capabilities, VMware Fusion Pro delivers powerful virtual machines, superior performance and enhanced usability.
VMware Fusion Pro Key Features
- Designed for macOS High Sierra and ready for the latest releases of Windows 10
- Run nearly any operating system on the Mac without rebooting
- Create linked clones to save time and disk space
- Create custom virtual networking configurations to simulate complex web or cloud environments
- Connect to vSphere to run, download or upload virtual machines
- Create restricted virtual machines that can expire
All Macs launched in 2011 or later are supported except:
- 2012 Mac Pro “Quad Core” using the Intel® Xeon® W3565 Processor.
In addition, the following are also supported:
- 2010 Mac Pro “Six Core”, “Eight Core” and “Twelve Core”.
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan Minimum Required
Metal Host Graphics Rendering Engine
- Mac Book (early 2015)
- Mac Book Air (mid-2012 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (mid-2012 or newer)
- Mac Mini (late 2012 or newer)
- iMac (late 2012 or newer)
- Mac Pro (late 2013 and newer)
- Mac OS X 10.12.5 or later
- 18 months e-mail support (in English) after registration
- Upgrade Pricing eligibility with next major release