SEO PowerSuite Professional and Enterprise 2019 bundle discount and get 40% off.
Let’s look at what this software can do for you with a comprehensive SEO PowerSuite review.
Many of you know that there are quite a lot of SEO tools on the market, and it’s difficult to choose the one that will help you with your daily site promotion activities.
Recently I’ve come across SEO PowerSuite, a useful tool to help you plan your content. You can read the full review below.
For a start, though I’ve got to know SEO PowerSuite quite recently, the software is not new. It’s been on the market for 12 years now, so many people have been successfully using it for years to promote their sites online. Quite a term to prove the software is an active player!
You can use these tools individually, but they deliver the best results when applied together, as a system.
I’ll be describing the four tools within SEO PowerSuite one by one below.
Rack Tracker is my favorite tool in the whole bundle. It is keyword research and rank checking software, yet it has so many hidden gems that you can’t get enough of it.
Rank Tracker features:
– keyword research with 17 advanced methods – rank checks in 400+ search engines – unlimited keywords, unlimited sites – traffic stats next to ranking data – local search results – universal search results – fabulous reporting
Here’s how your Rank Tracker’s workspace will look like:
As you can see, there’s a specific metric, the Keyword Efficiency Index (KEI), which helps you figure out how right your keywords are.
Along with the KEI data, you can see how many organic Visits you can expect if you rank for this keyword. This way, you won’t go blind with your organic strategy but rather know what to expect from your SEO efforts.
The best part is you can watch your ranking progress for a specific keyword with a neat graph at the bottom of your workspace.
Read our latest product review on Rank Tracker SEO Software.
WebSite Auditor is an indispensable tool for on-page SEO and site audit. It also does a lot of amazing things to make sure that your site is friendly to both users and search engines.
WebSite Auditor features:
- checks if you can crawl and index your website
- points to redirect issues and site encoding problems
- finds all broken links
- lets you polish on-page ranking factors
- checks how well you’ve optimised your content for SEO
- manages sitemaps, robots.txt
- creates professional site audit reports
Whether your site is old or new, well- or poorly-optimized, you need to run a health check for it with WebSite Auditor. The software will point out a considerable number of issues to you. And when you have all these issues fixed, your site will work like a perfect system, which will also contribute to high rankings.
SEO SpyGlass is essential to link research and link analysis tool. Unlike Website Auditor that handles the on-page side of things, SEO SpyGlass covers a variety of off-page aspects.
SEO SpyGlass features:
- Finds all external links a website has
- gets data from hundreds of external data sources and a robust internal link database
- collects dozens of quality metrics for each link found.
- alarms you about dangerous and harmful links
- generates professional backlink reports
As the name implies, site promoters use SEO SpyGlass to spy on their competitors and replicate their best SEO moves. It is as simple as that: with SEO SpyGlass you find out which links make your competitors powerful and follow their footsteps. I’m applying this strategy and should testify it works.
Additionally, SEO SpyGlass can be used to keep track of links to your sites. In the era of Pandas, Penguins and other quality updates from Google this becomes particularly important. In fact, with SEO SpyGlass you get a full list of links your website has and can see which ones are harmful so that you could get rid of them.
Last but not least, LinkAssistant is a link building and link management tool. It is perfect for link outreach and keeping all your link stats and link contacts in one place.
- link suggestions with six powerful methods
- immense outreach capabilities, including the search for contacts and an inbuilt email client
- Verified Links
- link building reports
Apparently, LinkAssistant has been the first tool in the SEO PowerSuite series, and the developers created it 12 years ago, back then it was meant for the established SEO tactics of the day. It can still be used now to keep track of all your link contacts in one place and see if the links are still in place. Quite handy!
Some general thoughts about SEO PowerSuite
First and foremost the SEO PowerSuite offers a very neatly designed software. The button layout echoes the sequence of your SEO activities, which makes the software a no-brainer.
Unlike many competitors, SEO PowerSuite is a desktop tool, which gives you advantages:
- in terms of security, you have all your data stored right on your computer, so you don’t depend on 3rd party servers or risk losing valuable SEO data
- in terms of data volumes, you can get way more with desktop software compared to online tools
If you’re a Mac user, you’ll be happy to find out that SEO PowerSuite is compliant with Mac OS X. The software provides a cross-platform solution for Windows and Linux.
As you can see, SEO PowerSuite is a fantastic tool for making your sites rank higher in Google search results. I use and recommend it, and now that it’s offered at 40% off, there’s no reason not to get it.